Sunday 3 April 2016

BLUE SMOKEY EYE//MAKEUP








In the past, I often steered away from any shade of blue shadows as I believed they would clash with my blue/grey eyes, however I love how this look turned out, and I actually think it enhances the colour of my eyes! To find out how I got this look and all the products used, read below:






EYES

To start of my eyes, I primed my lids with a concealer to disguise any veins etc. Next, using the Smashbox #SHAPEMATTERS Palette, I took the shade 'vanilla' to set the concealer. For my transition shade, I mixed shades 'totally nude' and 'stripped' and blended them out in my crease. For my lid shade, using the Sleek Enchanted Forest Palette and the shade 'perla', I patted it across my entire lid using my finger to intensify the pigmentation of the shadow. To blend that out, I took a large fluffy brush and a bit of the shade 'prince charming' and used circle motions to blend it out in my crease to give a seamless finish. To add depth to my outer corners, I patted the shade 'grand duke' to deepen the look and tie everything together. To highlight my inner corners and brow bone, I used the shade 'glow' from the same Smashbox Palette. Next, using the L'Oreal Paris Superliner, I created a wing to give my lash line definition. After this, I coated my lashes with the Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof mascara in black followed by the Morphe DW Premium Lashes.

For my lower lash line, I used the shade 'grand duke' on my outer corners blending into 'perla' from the centre to my inner corners of my lower lash line. I then lined my waterline with the Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in black and finished of with a few coats of the same Maybelline mascara.



LIPS

For my lips, after searching through my makeup collection, I found this absolutely BEAUTIFUL lipgloss from No7 in the shade 'whisper' and just had to use it. It is literally like glitter gold for your lips - I am obsessed. To line my lips I used the Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in Spice.



Jessica x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Morris | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig