Thursday 7 January 2016

ALL NUDE EVERYTHING//FASHION










If you know me, you know my go to colours are nude!
I love the combination of different shades of the same colour as I think nothing looks more chic and sophisticated.

I paired this incredible Camel Wool Mix Coat from Primark for a bargain £30, with a slighter deeper shade of Camel Turtle Neck Long Sleeve top from New Look. On my bottom half, I wore a Nude Longline Jersey Midi Skirt from Missguided along with some Rose Gold Barely There Heels!




Jessica x


Share:

8 comments

  1. Love nude this look is fleeky xoxo http://www.pixieox.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! I can't believe the coat is from Primark.
    Thanks for the read.
    fairlyoddfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I know such a bargain xx

      Delete
  3. You're figure is just goals *cries* Nude totally suits you but those heals oml i'm in loveeee!
    Lovely post x

    - Zya and Daizy
    www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much, that's so sweet! xx

      Delete
  4. I am dying for this look! I just stumbled upon your blog throught Twitter and have already added it as a bookmark! <3

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Morris | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig