Saturday 9 January 2016

EVERYDAY GLAM//MAKEUP







I haven't done a 'daily makeup routine' post since my TODAYS LOOK//MAKEUP post waaaay back in September 2015!

So today I thought I would do an updated 'Everyday Glam' makeup routine, in my onesie, lol.





Don't get my wrong, some days I don't have time to do the full on contour and highlight look, but most days this is my go too look during the day!

Firstly, I start off by using the No7 Instant Illusions Airbrush Away Primer. I have loved this primer for a while now as it makes your skin literally feel like silk whilst evening out my skin tone and disguising my pores.

Next I went in with the No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in the shade 'Deeply Beige' and applied is across my entire face, blending it down my neck with a foundation brush. I always change my foundation up on a day to day basis but this just happens to be the one I grabbed today!

After this, using the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in the shade NC15, I began to highlight the centre of my face with a beauty blender. I dotted the product with my fingers under my eyes in a triangle shape, in the centre of my chin, cupids bow, down the bridge of my nose and in the centre of my forehead.


To set all the areas that I had just highlighted with the pro longwear concealer, taking the Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Series Contour Kit in the shade Light/Medium, I mixed the shades 'Vanilla' and 'Banana' and patted the product on all the highlighted areas.

To set my foundation, I took the MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation in the shade NC25. I love to use less foundation and add coverage using concealer and powders where needed so that my skin still looks like my skin.



To contour my face, using the same Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Contour Kit, I mixed the shades 'Java' and 'Fawn'. I then blended this out in the hollows of my cheekbones, down the sides of my nose, across my jawline and forehead. 


For highlight, taking the shade 'Sand' from the ABH palette on a fan brush, I brushed this across the top of my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose, on my cupids bow, under the highest point of my brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes.

To finish off my face, using the beautiful MAC Mineralize Blush in the shade 'Petal Power' I placed the product on the apples of my cheeks, blending it out into my contour and highlight.



I am loving doing my brows this way at the moment so this definitely happens on a daily basis! To begin with, using the Smashbox #SHAPEMATTERS Palette, I took the clear wax and patted down my brows so that they were under control lol. Next on an angled brow brush and using the shade 'Soft Brown' I began filling in my brows to create a natural finish.

To set my brows in place, I used the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara in the shade 'Medium Brown'.



Moving onto my eyes, I am definitely one to go simple on the eyes during the daytime, so I usually just end up giving my crease a bit of warmth and definition using a shade similar to my contour. Today I took the shade 'Java' out of the ABH Powder Contour Kit and blended it into my crease using windscreen wiper and circular motions. 

Next, using the L'Oreal Paris Superliner, I created a 'cat eye' liner look to define my eyes.

For mascara, I am using my beloved L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic mascara and coating my top and bottom lashes.  

To finish off my eyes, using a white L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Le Kohl Eyeliner (any white eyeliner is fine), I lined my lower lash line to brighten and open my eyes.

Last but not least, for my lips, I am using my favourite combination of the moment, the Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lipliner in 'Spice', paired with the MAC Matte 'Kinda Sexy' Lipstick.



Jessica x



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Morris | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig