Sunday 17 January 2016

WINGED LINER & RUBY WOO//MAKEUP







A winged cat eye will always be my go to look, and there is nothing more complimentary than a bold red lip!




For all the products used on my face, head to my EVERYDAY GLAM//MAKEUP post.



If you're a regular to my blog, then you'll have seen this brow routine a million times because this seems to be my go to at the moment! Taking my Smashbox #SHAPEMATTERS Palette, I am first taking the clear wax, then using the 'soft brown' shade to fill in my brows. Next I am using the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting mascara to finish my brows off!


To start off my eyes, taking any concealer to cancel out any discolouration, I patted it across my entire eyelid. To set that, I took the shade 'vanilla' from the same Smashbox palette as used on my brows.


Next, to give my crease a bit of warmth and definition, using the shade 'stripped' on a large fluffy blending brush, I blended the colour out in my crease.

For my cat eye winged liner, I used my favourite L'Oreal Paris Superliner in the shade black. 

To finish off my eyes, I coated my lashes with L'Oreal Paris False Telescopic mascara!


For a pop of colour on my lower lash line, I used this beautiful 'posh' shade from the Smashbox palette and blended it out across my entire lower lash line, finishing off with a few coats of mascara.



To finish off the look, to line my lips I used the No7 Precision Lip Liner in the shade 'red'. For lipstick, I used my most recent MAC purchase - the incredible 'Ruby Woo'.



Jessica x

Share:

6 comments

  1. You're stunning! There will never be anything more classic than beautiful skin, a cat eye, and red lipstick. Ruby Woo was the first lipstick I ever bought from MAC and it will always be one of my favorites.

    Tazhiana
    tazhiluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have your instagram photos at the top, how do you do that?

    Great post,

    Annabel ♥
    http://annabelreid13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are gorgeous! I love a red lip and eye liner, it's such a chic, classic look. I always think a red lip makes your make up look so much more glam.

    www.sheepishlyshameful.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet, thank you so much! I couldn't agree with you more! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Morris | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig