Saturday 23 January 2016

'BOMBSHELL' LOOK//MAKEUP








So, I had absolutely no idea what to call this look, but I really love it, therefore, the whole 'bombshell look' it was, lol.

I began this look with my brows and eyes as I used scotch tape to create that really sharp line. For my face and brow routine and all products used head to my EVERYDAY GLAM//MAKEUP post.




To start off my eyes, I used my trusty Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette. After priming my lids with concealer, I set that with the shade 'thirteen'.


Next, I took the shade 'combust' on a large crease brush and blended it out thoroughly into my crease as my transition shade.


To intensify the crease, I also took the shade 'whiskey' and blended that out with a smaller fluffy brush.


After this, I took the shade 'black market' on a pencil brush and began defining the outer edges of my eye in a triangle shape, bringing it into the crease and blending it out so that there aren't any harsh lines.


For the centre of my lid, after spraying my flat eyeshadow brush with some MAC Fix + to intensify the colour, I patted on the shade 'dirtysweet' and blended it into the other colours using my finger.

To intensify the shade even more, I used the Barry M Dazzle Dust in the shade 'gold iridescent' directly over the top.


For the inner edges and corner of my eye, I took the shade 'high' to really brighten and illuminate that area of my eye to create a cat eye effect. I also used the same shade to highlight my brow bone.

Next, I applied a thin line of liquid eyeliner on my top lash line. I decided not to create a wing with the liner this time as I literally ALWAYS do it, so I let the tape do the work for me!

After this, I curled my top lashes and coated them with some L'Oreal Telescopic mascara. For lashes today, I used the incredible Eylure Definition no 121 falsies.

For my lower lashes, I applied the shade 'blackmarket' to the outer corners of my eye, blending into 'dirtysweet' in the centre and finishing off with 'high' on my inner corners. I finished off my lower lash line with a black kohl pencil on my waterline and a few coats of mascara.



Finally, for lips, I lined my lips using the Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Liner in the shade 'spice' followed by MAC's Velvet Teddy lipstick. I later added a nude gloss also!




Jessica x 


Share:

4 comments

© Jessica Morris | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig