Saturday 5 March 2016

COPPER EYES, FLUTTERY LASHES & GLOSSY CORAL LIPS//MAKEUP









I was feeling super adventurous today and so I experimented to the MAX with this look and I love the combination of the bold copper eyes against the larger than life fluttery lashes, paired with the pop of colour from the glossy coral lips! To see how I got this makeup look and all the products used, see below:






EYES

To start off my eyes, I used a concealer to prime and set that with the shade number 1 from the Maybelline The Nudes Palette. (1 - 12 from left to right) Next, taking shade number 2, I began blending this into my crease as my transition shade. To further deepen the crease and create more definition, I blended shade 8 into my crease more precisely. For the outer corner, I patted on shade 10, being sure to blend it out seamlessly into the crease to ensure there are no harsh lines. I continued to do this to deepen the shade. For the lid, I took the Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick by Kate in the shade Rose Gold. Because these product literally comes in the form of a crayon, I drew into onto my lid taking it almost three quarters away across and ensured to blend it in thoroughly with the outer corner shade. Over the top of that, I then patted on shade 4 from the same Maybelline palette. To create my winged eyeliner, I used the Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner. I love this eyeliner as the soft nib applicator makes it SO easy to apply and the colour stays extra black when it drys! The price is also unbeatable at just £2.99! To prepare my lashes for falsies, I coated them with the No7 Extreme Length Waterproof Mascara in black. I then applied the incredible, yet daring, Eylure Volume 107 Lashes. To highlight my brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes, I took shade 9 from the same Maybelline palette.

I wanted to keep the lower lash line simple, so to I simply blended shade 8 from the Maybelline The Nudes Palette across my entire bottom lash line. I then coated my lower lashes with the same No7 mascara.

LIPS

To create the bold lip look, I first lined my lips using the No7 Precision Lip Pencil in the shade Paprika. Next, using the MAC Matte Lipstick in the shade Lady Danger, I applied this to my lips, followed by the No7 High Shine Lipgloss in the shade Coral Kiss to give it that beautifully vibrant glossy finish!



Jessica x




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Morris | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig