Monday 22 August 2016

SOFT GOLD & BROWN CUT CREASE//MAKEUP









EYES


I started this look off my sculpting and filling in my brows. Today, I used the NYX Tame and Frame Tinted Brow Pomade in the shade 02 Chocolate on a slanted brow brush. To hold my brows in place all day, I brushed through the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara in Medium Brown.

To begin my eyes, I started off by priming my eyes with the Soap and Glory Kick Ass Concealer in the shade medium. To set the concealer in place and to allow easier blending, I used this cream shade from the Morphe 35O Matte Palette.


Next, I began to carve out my cut crease just above my natural crease using this warm dark brown shade. I used a small defining pencil brush to do this to get the line as sharp and defined as possible. 


To blend out the harshness of the line above the cut crease, I took this slightly lighter shade and blended it upwards, ensuring to stay above the line of the cut crease.


Continuing on with blending out the cut crease, I went in with this warm orange shade to ensure there were no harsh lines.

Next, to really sharpen and carve out the cut crease, I took the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo in the shade 101 Breathless and patted this across my entire eyelid. Using a flat definer brush, I ran the colour tattoo below the cut crease line to define the cut crease even further. This shade is brand new to Maybelline and will be released in the UK next Tuesday!


Next, using the Morphe 35O Shimmer Palette, I took this beautiful gold colour and patted it onto the lid, just where I had placed the colour tattoo. Using the cream shadow beneath this shade made it really pop and intensified the incredible pigmentation of the already insanely pigmented Morphe shadows.

To line the lash line and create a wing following the shape of the cut crease, I took the Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in the shade black. For mascara, I coated my lashes with the Maybelline Push Up Drama Mascara in 'very black'. For lashes, I used the Eylure Definition no 120.

For the lower lash line, I used the warm darker brown shade on the outer corners leading into the gold shimmer shade on the centre and inner corners of the lash line. I then coated the lower lashes using the same Maybelline mascara.


To complete my eyes, I highlighted my inner corners and my brow bone using this gorgeous champagne shimmer shade.

LIPS

To finish off this look, I began by plumping up my lips using the Soap and Glory XL Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss. I have chosen two lip options, one more subtle pale pink, subtle for the day time, using the beautiful Kylie Lip Kit in the shade Koko K. For the more daring and to take you through to a more dramatic night time look, as I was trying the Maybelline Color Drama Intense Lip Paints, I absolutely loved the look of the shade 307 Vamped Up with this eye look! The intense, bold, glossy plum shade made the eye makeup seriously POP! This shade will also be released next tuesday in the UK along with the Color Tattoo! Look out for a post featuring all of the brand new Intense Lip Paints later in the week. 






Jessica x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Morris | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig