Wednesday 22 June 2016

NUDE SMOKY EYES//MAKEUP









FACE

To starts off this look, using a damp Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, I applied the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation in the shade 220 - Natural Beige. I am SO obsessed with this foundation at the moment. The finish is absolutely b-e-a-u-tiful, and for £5.99, it is 100% my favourite 'drugstore' foundation right now. Next, taking the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in the shade 20 - Sand, I highlighted my under eye area in a triangular shape, as well as my cupids bow, centre of my chin, forehead and down the bridge of my nose and blended it in using the same Real Techniques Sponge. To set my under eye area and do a little bit of 'baking', I used the No7 Perfect Light Loose Powder. Before I set the rest of my face, I cream contoured using the Maybelline Master Contour V-Shape in medium. Taking the contour shade, I applied the product in sweeping motions down the howls of my cheekbones, down the sides of my nose, across my jawline and forehead. I then twisted the contour stick around to highlight my cheekbone and illuminate. I then blended it all in using the same sponge. To set my whole face, I used the Max Factor Loose Powder  in translucent. To intensify my cream contour, using the bronze shade from the Maybelline Brick Bronzer - Blondes, I swept the product across all the areas I applied the Master Contour. To complete this look and to highlight my face (so that I can be seen from Mars), I took this gorgeous No7 Shimmer Palette - Bronze and applied this to the tops of my cheekbones, tip of my nose, cupids bow and a little above the arch of my brows.  



EYES

To fill in and shape my brows, I used the Eylure Shape and Shade Brow Pencil & Tamer in brown, followed by the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara in medium brown to set them in place. For my eyes, using the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, I began by applying the shade 'limit' in my crease followed by nooner to further deepen the look. Next, I took the shade 'blackheart' and applied this to my entire lid. After this, taking a bit of 'darkside' on a fluffy brush, I applied this shade between my crease and 'blackheart to blend out the edges and create a seamless finish. To achieve my desired look, I went back in and reapplied 'blackheart' multiple times and repeated the same steps. For mascara I used the Maybelline Lash Sensational Lucious Mascara in very black followed by the Ardell Wispies Lashes

To mirror my lid on the lower lash line, I applied 'blackheart' as close to the lash line as possible and blended it out using a bit of the shade 'nooner'. I then applied some of the Rimmel Soft Khol Eyeliner in black on my waterline followed by coating my lower lashes with the same Maybelline mascara.



LIPS

Before applying my lipstick, I applied some of the Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker XL Lip Gloss to give my lips some added plumpness! I then lined my lips with the Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner in 'eastern snob' followed by the NYX Lip Lingerie Lipstick in the shade 'bedtime flirt.'


Jessica x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Morris | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig