Friday 27 November 2015

SNOW WHITE//MISS SELFRIDGE






There is nothing more elegant than the colour white. 



This white Miss Selfridge cut out bodycon dress has been a staple for my wardrobe for quite a while now. Unfortunately, I can no longer find it on the website, however.. because it is Black Friday, there are so many amazing dresses with HUGE discounts! 

I know as soon as I walk into a Miss Selfridge store, that there are going to be some incredible dresses as for me, that is what they do best!

I paired this little white number with my white 'barely there' New Look heels, as they are super comfy and easy to walk in, yet super chic at the same time.

Both New Look and Miss Selfridge have some amazing Black Friday offers that are live now!




Jessica x

Share:

2 comments

  1. This dress looks beautiful on you, and I love the shoes! You really pull off the all white look.

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Morris | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig