Monday 11 January 2016

TRIANGL SWIMWEAR//FASHION









Now that Christmas and New Year are over, everyone is looking forward to one thing... SUMMER! 

Whether you already have a holiday booked or are looking for that dream getaway, Triangl Swimwear is your perfect partner into making your holiday as fabulous as you are!


Their incredible bikini's don't go unnoticed. The neoprene fabric itself, first stood out to me when I recieved my beautiful two piece. I can only describe it to feel some what like a wet suit; not that that is in any way a bad thing, I had just never seen or felt a bikini of this material. 

The new collection it just beyond beautiful, and has me dreaming of escaping on my non booked holiday asap. Some of my favourite styles include Bella, Confetti, Gigi, Piper, Brigette, Poppy and Farrah. The colours are beyond gorgeous, following a minimalist feel but not loosing the vibrancy that you expect in the Summer months.

I have chosen a few of my favourite bikini's below for you, and believe me I could have them all!




Jessica x 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Morris | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig